Wednesday, July 8, 2009

QUOTE

The quote is: I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. It means that you don’t like to exercise and you like to sleep and rest.


I like to sleep and rest but I don’t like to exercise. Exercising is for noobs. Noobs exercise because there weak. I like to sleep and rest because when I wake up it feels like if theres no school. It is fun because when you dream you can fly. And you can do anything you want. It is fun to do what ever you want in your dream. Quote

The quote says : I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. This quote means that you care about education and school. Education helps you learn and it will help you in your future.This will help you in your future because when you go to college you study to do what ever you want when you grow up.


this quote is related to me because i love education.Education is fun because you learn and because you get to be what ever you want when you grow up.Thats how its related to me.This is also related to my sister.She likes to go to school.I love "EDUCATION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment